10.2.05

Mouth And Heart

"Don't worry, i'm okay."
"I'm broken iside and nobody should understand."
"I'm such a jerk."
"Please forgive me for what i've done.."
"I'm so sorry.."
"I don't mind if you don't forgive me..i don't need you anyway."
"Be honest to me.."
"Just tell me a lie 'cause your honesty will hurt me so bad."
"You are brilliant!"
"I envy you."
"Everything's gonna be just fine.."
"I don't know what to say to help you through this.."
"I'm not jealous."
"Show me your expression of disapointment!"
"Leave me alone!"
"I want you to pity me.."
"Thanks for your help."
"Err..okay, you're better than me."
"I swear.."
"Trust me!!!"
"Keep this as our little secret."
"Can i trust you?"
"Would you mind if i..?"
"I want you to do what i want."
"This is not the perfect time."
"I'm not gonna talk about it."
"Hope i can meet you again.."
"Err..if my memory is still good enough to remember your name.."
"I hate spiders."
"..and i hope you'll hate them too."
"I love you.."
"I've said the magic words and i hope you're glad 'cause i can't say it in a more romantic way..it took nerves, you know!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home