9.4.05

Excel

A storming heavy rain,
as if it’s the end..
Although eyes know the pain,
but heart just can’t be send..

To react as I was told,
is to do something that has already been fold.

She is the only and absolute,
like the elves singing happy songs with flute.
Mind has received thy call,
and it seems that everybody enjoys to see me fall.

I’ve fought for life that is mine to keep,
but sorrow just deny that it’s time to sleep.
Hands are clapping free and feet can fly up high,
she asked me “Are you worthy enough for me to try?”

“I know everything inside”, I yelled.
reaching out for just an answer, an answer that I just can’t tell.
They all laugh louder than hell,
I wonder how can they stand their own smell..

Judge me jury for I have lied,
there’s nothing that I do for you that’s right..
Hate me as long as I’m here,
your dogma is nothing but fear.

O’ Soul please be awake,
I hear my lady is crying.
For she is the one my heart is believing..

(thanks to Steve for his contribution..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home