13.8.05

I Loath Nobody

Daddy and mommy are far,
they expect me to be their bright star.
I've learnt about guilt and pity,
they raised me but then said i'm silly.

Friends come and go,
bestfriends can't always be there when i need a hold.
I've learnt about companionship and support,
what we need is more effort.

My beloved one sometimes seems so far away,
i'm lost in my own perception and turn grey.
I've learnt about trust and loyalty,
if only i could see that he really wants me.

I don't loath anybody..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry my hunny bunny...
Aku memang bukan cenayang namun aku tahu aku telah menyia-nyiakan kamu...
Maafkan aku may.....
Emang kok, semua yang aku butuhkan hanyalah kemauan dan usaha yang lebih keras lagi.
GBU may...

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home