25.12.08

It Has Been You

I've been dealing with this trouble sleeping,
but how can I share?
You have had your own thoughts and problems,
and it would not be wise enough for me to share.
I would be selfish to give another burden.
And I waited.

So I've been planning on getting some pills,
with a hope that it would be a solver.

Then it came,
when I finally spoke of it.
It was the predicted response that you made,
and I wish I hadn't spoken it.

You asked, "What would be the cause of your sleeping trouble?"
I stayed in silence,
but my thoughts mourned...

It has been you.
The thoughts of you.
My great feeling of wanting you close.
I still can't figure a way out to distract my own thoughts.

But I didn't have the guts to tell you so.
I wish you had given me a hug,
but I would be selfish to give another burden.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home